'AUSSIE - 12 MONTHS OF NOTE CARDS' SWAP INFORMATION
1. Sign up by email for a whole year commitment, with your email address and blog address
2. Draw your partners name from the Note Card Swappers Yearly List. Then; make a note card. General sizes such as; 5.5in square, 4.25in x 6in etc can be used. As long as the card has an envelope to suit its size, it is acceptable. Each card is to have an insert inside to enable the receiver to write a note when the card is being used. Do not write or stamp anything inside the card. Do not use special occasion greetings such as "happy birthday" inside or on the card fronts. Small verses or thought provoking words such as 'believe' etc may be used.
3. Mail out one note card and an envelope to suit its size, to your partner by the 12th of each month. This is a gift you are giving for the receiver to use at a later date so wrap the card nicely in tissue paper or other wrapping materials.
4. Post a pic of your card on your blog before the swap month ends.
JANUARY 2014 - 'HELLO BIRDY'
It's hot outside, but the birds are still tweeting; what is your bird doing?
FEBRUARY 2014 - 'BOLD & BRIGHT'
Summer is at its peak now, there is brilliant colour everywhere. What can you see; dazzling flowers, umbrellas, tropical fish or something else that will amaze us.
MARCH 2014 - 'STEAMPUNK'
It's cooler now, time to get out and about and see what the men are doing. Steam trains, engineering, taking a first flight, clock watching or maybe a balloon ride. Lets get rustic with men and machines?
APRIL 2014 - 'VINTAGE SEWING ROOM'
Sewing; a labour of love. What images can you find to set the scene; thread spools, scissors and mannequins? Go hunt them down and don't forget the ribbons and lace.
MAY 2014 - 'FURRY FRIENDS OR AUSTRALIAN ANIMALS'
Oh the warm autumn sunshine is so nice. Is that a cat curled up on your lap? It's your choice, delight us with your favourite animal friend, a dog or cat or; step outback and choose one of our Aussie icons. A Kangaroo, Wombat, Possum or a Cockatoo....it's up to you!
JUNE 2014 - 'FASHION DIVA'S OR SWEET GIRLS'
Their beauty is to behold. It's your choice of either; the well-dressed ladies of fashion or those little girls who steal our hearts.
JULY 2014 - 'JUST FOR FUN'
oooh it is cold now; we need a giggle to warm us up. A humorous card is just the thing; go find that cute image or saying and let us see it.
AUGUST 2014 - 'HOME SWEET HOME'
It's the best place in the whole world. Houses come in all shapes and sizes, some are whimsical, some are cute, and some are seriously beautiful. Sometimes just part of the house is interesting; a window, a front door or a verandah. Think about it and come up with your version of Home Sweet Home!
SEPTEMBER 2014 - 'FLUTTERBYS'
Spring is here and I see butterflies; oh, I think I saw a dragonfly.....what can you see fluttering by?
OCTOBER 2014 - 'GARDEN GOODNESS'
The sun is warm and everything wants to grow and grow. What's growing in your garden?
NOVEMBER 2014 - 'THE BIG BLUE OCEAN'
Summer is on its way again and the ocean is a magnificent blue. There are lots of things underneath, on the shore and on the ocean. Take a look and choose your subject in, on or near the ocean.
DECEMBER 2014 - 'GLITTERING ANGEL'
There is an angel nearby and she is sooo pretty. Bring her to life on your last card of the year.
1. Please do not sign up for this swap if you cannot meet the once a month commitment for the full 12 months during 2014.
2. Contact your partner before mailing your finished note card on or before the 12th of each month. Advise when you are putting it in the mail.
3. If for any reason you cannot make a note card by the due date, contact your partner and let them know when you will be mailing it.
4. If for any valid reason that you cannot continue in this 12 month swap contact me immediately by email;